You will be notified by e-mail, if
- the loan term of borrowed items will expire within the next few days.
- an ordered or reserved item is ready to collect.
- books or copies ordered via interlibrary loan are ready to collect.
- Additionally, we will use your e-mail as a means of quick communication, for example if we have questions about one of your interlibrary loan orders.
Which e-mail address is used for this service:
- By default, all members of FHWS (students, teaching and all other staff) are notified via their FHWS e-mail address. However, you can change your e-mail address yourself in your online account or tell us if you want it changed.
- External users will be notified via the e-mail address given during the registration process.
We are not responsible for receiving the e-mail notification. Additionally, there is no legal claim for a reminder about the expiration of the loan term. You are responsible for adhering to the loan terms of your books; the e-mail notification does not release you from the obligation to pay attention to the timely return or renewal of all borrowed items.
Changing your e-mail address
If your e-mail address has changed, please either tell us directly or change it yourself within your online account (“Konto” > “Benutzerdaten”).
Please also update your information in the Student Portal.