Important e-resources at a glance
Databases that are accessible from within and outside the FHWS network are listed in the Database Information System (DBIS).
Below you find an overview of the most important databases
All e-books are included in the OPAC (except RRZN Scripts by Herdt).
List of publishing houses and providers of e-books offering licensed access for FHWS.
Licensed specialist databases
In these specialist databases, you can search for journal articles, congress papers, dissertations, statistics, facts and much more.
- ACM Digital Library*
- Academic Search Premier*
- AIS Electronic Library (AISeL)*
- Business Source Premier *
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library*
- PsycInfo / Psyndex*
- Social Services Abstracts*
- Social Work Abstracts*
- TEMA (wti)*
Scientific search engines (with open access)
Laws, court rulings, legal commentaries
Reference books and dictionaries
Norms, directives, technical regulations, patents
- Depatisnet (Patente)
- Straßenbau A-Z*
- VDE Regulations (single-user-license in the High Voltage Laboratory)
Statistics, economic and business data
Journals and newspapers
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Elektron. Zeitschriftenbibliothek*
- Süddeutsche Zeitung*
- WISO Presse*
- Union catalogue of serials
* Access only via the FHWS network or via external access to licensed Library Material
** Access only via the FHWS network