In the Library, there are internet workstation available.
- There, students can log in with their K-number and password.
- All other members of FHWS can use these workstations by logging in with their FHWS login data.
- If you are an external user, please contact the staff at the Library Helpdesk. Upon presenting an identification card, staff will unlock one of the workstations.
WLAN for members of FHWS
User name for WLAN:
- For Students: Kemail@example.com / Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other FHWS members: Username@fhws.de / Example: email@example.com
Your personal password is also the password used here.
Education Roaming (eduroam) is an initiative that offers internet access to its member institutions at all member locations by using the user’s individual login data.
Thanks to eduroam, students of other universities can use the FHWS WLAN and FHWS students can use other universities’ WLAN, for example at Universität Würzburg.
To be able to use this service, it is important that during the installation process from https://cat.eduroam.de users choose the profile of their home institution (FHWS students: Hochschule Wuerzburg-Schweinfurt) as well as their usual login data (FHWS students: firstname.lastname@example.org).
WLAN for guests/external users
Guests and users without valid FHWS login data or without access to eduroam can apply for temporary access to the FHWS WLAN (“FHWS Hotspot”).
To do so, please send an e-mail to the ITSC Helpdesk containing information about the desired period, your location and the reasons of an temporary WLAN access.